The Balcony Shed is perfect for cleaning up a patio, balcony or small plot. It’s perfect for tidying up all the things that you might find in the typical Irish Garden. This mini shed is unobtrusive in size and highly functional.
The frame, bracing and gutters are made with 0.6mm thick galvanised Steel and they sit behind a 0.4mm galvanised-coated pair of steel double doors and a 0.3mm galvanised-coated sheeting. What’s Galvanised Steel? It’s steel that has had a coating of Zinc applied. This prevents rusting (providing the coating does not get scratched off)
While it looks like a changing room that you might see in Brighton, it doesn’t come in a novelty colour. In fact, colour comes in the form of RAL 7016, Anthracite Grey (It’s a fancy shade of grey-black). It’s far more understated than anything from a seaside town and it won’t look out of place anywhere.
- 89cm Deep / 2’9″ Deep
- 153cm Wide / 5’1″ Wide
- 178cm Tall / 5’10” Tall
- That’s 1.4㎡ of internal storage. That’s enough for 5 pieces of garden equipment like a shovel, a lawnmower, a large bag of briquettes, those rarely used weights, as well as a big ol’ bag of potatoes (if that’s your thing).
- As with all our Steel sheds, in rare instances, they may vary +/-10% in size
- Measurements are outside gutter to gutter
- The Balcony Store has double hinged doors with a built-in key lock. It has a 2″ overhang, braced doors and two tool hooks are included as standard too.
- While it’s small, It’s not going anywhere in a hurry, because there’s a metal foundation, as well as a four-piece anchor kit included as standard. You can bolt this to almost any hard surface.
- This product comes with an 18 year rust warranty.
- A 0.6mm thick steel frame, 0.4mm thick Galvanised Steel doors and 0.3mm Sheets add strength to this mini storage unit.
This balcony shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver).
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer shipping to all of Ireland. We offer professional installation by our tradesman in some counties as an optional extra. All of our tradesmen are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee to leave your garden in the same condition once installed.. but with a balcony shed now installed! 🙂
Assembly by our team
The team can assemble the balcony shed in certain counties. Use the dropdown menus to see if we offer it in your county.
The team will assemble your mini shed for you provided that you have a suitable base (see below).
- The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
- The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the mini shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
All our Balcony Sheds require a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable.
We advise that you lay a damp-proof membrane under your base to reduce the chance of condensation formation during the colder months.
Why Ideal Storage?
We have a 5 star Google review rating and make sure we deliver top quality service to all of our customers.
Want to see more Small Shed like the Balcony Shed? Click here.
We have many other types of garden storage boxes from other materials such as metal storage and wooden storage boxes for you to choose from. We also have many other types of garden storage such as wheelie bin storage, bike storage and small sheds.