Everything kept neat and tidy and a lifelong free of maintenance with the Biohort Europa. The shed that can be expanded from a small shed to a large shed as there are x9 different sizes to choose from. This is made for Irish weather also as the metal is superior quality with a x20 year rust warranty!
The Biohort Europa fulfils the highest demands, available in 4 colours (metallic silver, metallic quartz grey, dark green and metallic dark grey) and 9 sizes (1, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 4A, 5, 6, 7).
Working in the garden means meditative relaxation and balance to the busy everyday life. Searching for garden tools might ruffle garden enthusiasts. With Biohort Europa everything finds its place. Versatile shelf-systems, tool hangers and the organiser system guarantee you, that everything is close at hand.
- Top quality, assured robust construction of our garden sheds
- 20-year guarantee
- Lifelong maintenance free
- Top quality materials: hot-dipped galvanised, polyamide coated steel plate
- Double the thickness compared to cheaper competitors
- Extremely stable, withstand snow loads up to 150 kg/m² and storm proof (150 km/h, wind force 12)
- Connecting parts: screws, nuts bolts and hinges made of stainless steel
- Twist grip with cylinder lock with spare key included
- Easy to assemble with photo illustrated manual provided
- Extensive range of standard equipment included
- FREE Delivery for Ireland
- Option for install in Cork.
- There are x4 colour options available:
- Dark green
- Metallic Silver
- Metallic Dark Grey
- Metallic Quartz Grey
Standard interior colour: Grey-white
Please note: the product colours shown on our website may differ from the real product colours!
(In cm. Exterior dimensions incl. roof overhang)
Door opening: 135 x 170 cm (W x H)
x9 different size options. They can be seen in the attached pictures. Please note the side with (W) is the side with the doors. Sizes are as follows:
- Size 1: 172cm (W) x 84cm (D)
- Size 2: 172cm (W) x 156cm (D)
- Size 2A: 244cm (W) x 84cm (D)
- Size 3: 244cm (W) x 156cm (D)
- Size 4: 244cm (W) x 228cm (D)
- Size 4A: 316cm (W) x 156cm (D)
- Size 5: 316cm (W) x 228cm (D)
- Size 6: 244cm (W) x 300cm (D)
- Size 7: 316cm (W) x 300cm (D)
Two extra mounting brackets are included in the delivery for installing the shed directly onto the wall.
From the shed sizes 2A to 7 the double door can be also installed off-centre. For shed sizes 4, 5, 6 and 7 doors can also be installed in the side wall.
Included as standard
Shelf-set / support rails
consists of 2 shelves (depth: 24.5 cm, width 72 cm) and 2 support rails.
- made of hot-dipped galvanised steel plate
- Load bearing capacity max. 15 kg per shelf
- easy to install afterwards
Additional shelf-sets (with 24.5 cm or 43.5 cm depth and 72 cm width) and support rails are available as accessories.
- Integrated organiser system inside the door wings for hanging up tools and other small objects
- Incl. 6 suspension hooks
x2 integrated gutters
- 2 integrated gutters with connection for 1″ garden hose
- For collecting and draining rainwater
We recommend the rainwater down-pipe set as additional accessory.
Twist grip cylinder lock
- Double locking mechanism provides security against unwanted entry
- Door construction is extremely stable.
- Spare key included
The Biohort Europa requires a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer shipping to all of Ireland. We also offer professional installation by our tradesman to Cork as an optional extra. All of our tradesmen are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee to leave your garden in the same condition once installed.. but with the Biohort Europa now installed! 🙂
The Biohort Europa is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly By Us
The team will assemble the unit for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
Why Ideal Storage?
We have a 5 star Google review rating and make sure we deliver top quality service to all of our customers.
Want to see more flat pack sheds like the Biohort Europa? Click here.
We have many other types of sheds for you to choose from. We also have many other types of garden storage such as wheelie bin storage, garden storage box and small sheds… Click here to see our full range.