The Elegant Shed is a natural light filled beauty. It has a striking presence with its panoramic roof top window doing a full 360 of the shed. This panoramic window changes what this shed can be for your garden. It can be used to store garden equipment but it can be used for so much more!
The Elegant Shed is the height of sophistication and functionality. It has super wide and super tall doors to boast. This shed can be used as a potting shed, or for motorcycle maintenance, or as a workshop. The list is endless. The panels are made with a thick 0.4mm sheet metal, thicker than the industry standard of 0.25mm. It also comes in a very popular and modern anthracite grey colour.
- 1mm Galvanised Steel Tube Frame
- 0.4mm thick galvanised roof and wall panels
- 0.6mm coating sheet on flat door
- 2.0mm thick solid polycarbonate sheets in 4 sides
- Floor Frame Included
Full dimensions can be seen in the attached pictures. However, here are the x2 size options available:
- 8ft Width x 7ft Length
- 9.5ft Width x 8ft Length
Please note: The side with the “width” is the side with the doors
- The Panoramic Sheds come with four 2mm thick, polycarbonate windows. These windows open to allow air into the shed.
- The Flat roof on these sheds is supported by thick roof beams and there is a 2 piece rain gutter to divert rain flow off the sides of the shed. The included downpipes ensure that the water is let out where you want it to be.
- The single doors open to 79cm / 2’7″. The door is a single skinned, key-lockable door.
- The doors on this shed are not only sturdy as heck, but they’re also considerably taller than the average, coming in at 187cm / 6’1″.
- 304 stainless steel screws used throughout the product (no rust to be found here).
- With 4 hooks built in and more ports around the shed, you won’t be stuck for a place to keep your tools
- Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016)
These sheds have an 18-year rust perforation warranty. We coat the panels with zinc, which prevents the steel rusting. That’s not to say that you will not get surface rust – the small screws may (over the space of a decade or so – or sooner if you are by the coast) show signs of surface rust, however, these are easily replaced and can be found in any good hardware shop.
Our warranty does not cover rusting that is caused by damage to the shed panels. If you scratch or damage a panel, this can allow rust in. We advise treating any scratches or damages straight away.
The elegant shed requires a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer shipping to all of Ireland. We also offer professional installation by our tradesman to Cork as an optional extra. All of our tradesmen are fully licensed and insured. We guarantee to leave your garden in the same condition once installed.. but with a elegant shed now installed! 🙂
The elegant shed is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included, however, you will need the tools to erect this yourself (drill, screwdriver). The instructions are image-based, i.e. there is very little text.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Assembly By Us
The team will assemble the unit for you provided that you have a suitable base. The assembly team do not apply the screw caps or remove the protective plastic film. These are optional and it is the customers’ choice to add/remove these if desired.
The assembly team do not assemble any other products other than the steel shed.
e.g. They do not assembly shelving units, canopies, carts or any other item purchased with the shed
Why Ideal Storage?
We have a 5 star Google review rating and make sure we deliver top quality service to all of our customers.
Want to see more flat pack sheds like the elegant shed? Click here.
We have many other types of sheds for you to choose from. We also have many other types of garden storage such as wheelie bin storage, garden storage box and small sheds… Click here to see our full range.