Proudly introducing the “ModuBin”, a brand new and exclusive product to Ideal Storage, an exquisite wheelie bin storage solution meticulously crafted to complement modern Irish architecture and enhance your outdoor space. With its sleek design, dark colour, and wide horizontal panels, ModuBin embodies minimalism at its finest. The versatile two-sided doors offer flexible placement options, ensuring convenience in everyday use. Equipped with gas struts as standard, the top cover opens effortlessly, while the overrun strip on the base facilitates easy insertion and display of bins.
Our ModuBin, a bespoke offering for contemporary properties, combines functionality with elegant aesthetics, resembling furniture. As the eco trend has influenced the number of bins on properties, impacting the local surroundings’ aesthetics, our modern and minimalist bin storage system emerges as the solution for maintaining harmony, order, and a clean environment.
Every steel part of ModuBin is coated with ecological powder paints, providing exceptional protection against mechanical damage and enhancing anti-corrosion properties. Additional elements such as hinges, legs, and accessories are also constructed with anti-corrosion materials, ensuring the longevity and long-term appeal of our systems.
Please note that ModuBin requires setup on a flat, hard surface such as concrete, slabs, or tarmac. Soft surfaces like gravel or grass are not suitable.
- A modern and attractive alternative to plastic and wooden bin stores that degrade or require regular maintenance.
- Sturdy and durable construction ideal for storing bins in windy conditions
- Low maintenance, offering convenience and ease of use
- Lockable for enhanced security
- Designed to accommodate up to 240-litre wheelie bins
- Modular design allows for easy expansion with additional units
- Designed for effortless assembly
- Made of high-quality powder-coated galvanised steel, ensuring durability and longevity
- Lift-up lids with gas struts for assisted support
- Includes a hard ground anchor kit and stainless-steel chain
- Lids can be attached for front or rear lifting, providing customisation options to suit your style.
Size and Materials
- Profiles & slats: 1.25mm / Panels & Flaps 0.5mm
- Single Wheelie Bin Store 240L: Height: 126.5cm Width: 69,5cm Depth: 83cm
- Double Wheelie Bin Store 240L: Height: 126,5cm Width:139cm Depth: 83cm
- Triple Wheelie Bin Store 240L: Height: 126,5cm Width: 208,5 Depth: 83cm
- Quad Wheelie Bin Store 240L: Height: 126.5cm Width: 278cm Depth: 83cm
- Quint Wheelie Bin Store 240L: Height: 126.5cm Width: 347,5cm Depth: 83cm
- 1.25mm Galvanised Hot-Dip coated high tensile Steel Frame
Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016)
The ModuBin requires a solid level base. Concrete, Paving slabs and Tarmac are all suitable bases. Soft surfaces like gravel or grass are not suitable.
This unit is easy to assemble for those with experience in working with flat-pack items. Instructions, Screws, nuts and fittings are all included with step by step visual instructions. We alos made a very helpful YouTube video which shows you with step by step instructions how to make your new ModuBin, click here to watch.
We would strongly advise that two people put this unit together as it may be awkward or unsafe to do it alone. The large sheet panels can be cumbersome and difficult to align alone. They can become very dangerous in high winds, so we also advise against assembly in windy, wet or otherwise unsafe conditions.
Shipping & Delivery
We offer shipping to all of Republic of Ireland. This unit requires self assembly.
Why Ideal Storage?
We have a 5 star Google review rating and make sure we deliver top quality service to all of our customers.
Want to see more Bin Storage like the ModuBin? Click here.
We have many other types of wheelie bin storage from other materials such as metal storage and wooden storage boxes for you to choose from. We also have many other types of garden storage such as wheelie bin storage, bike storage and small sheds available here