Paraffin Heater Minimax
With a max output of 2,400w, you don’t need to wait to heat up a room. But don’t worry, this heater’s eco mode will stop it burning unnecessary oil when the set temperature is reached.
Super Safety Features!
In-built sensors monitor the machine performance & carbon monoxide levels. There’s a Child-Lock feature and when there’s any deviation and the machine shuts down fully automatically. It’s cool side walls mean no burn risk – and the Tip-Over Sensor automatically shuts the unit down when it takes a knock.
The Minimax Paraffin Heater is an incredible piece of Japanese Engineering. Above all, it is safe to use, but it also has a fantastic heat output, while remaining economically sound to run and a sister to the Inverter Heater. It is ideal for those looking for a smaller version of the Inverter 5086 or with a confined space
It has an impressive heat output of up to 2,400W, in other words, it’ll keep you nice and toasty and ideal for smaller areas. The Minimax also has all the assets of thermostatic power modulation (i.e. a fancy thermostat) so as not to overheat your room. It can maintain your desired temperature and save you fuel!
Similarly, it has some amazing safety features. For instance, the Anti-topple technology, low-fuel alarm and Carbon Monoxide Alarm help rank the Inverter among the safest heaters on the Irish Market! Therefore, it’s ideal for use as a home or conservatory heater.
At maximum output (2.3KW) this Paraffin Heater will typically run for 10-17 hrs on the 4-litre fuel tank. When the tank nears empty an alarm sounds to remind you to refill. A manual fuel pump can be purchased separately with the heater for ease of refilling. Simply insert one end into your Heater tank, insert the other end into your fuel supply and after that press the manual pump until your tank is full.
- The Minimax Paraffin Heater will run on either C1 grade paraffin or on low odour Tozane
- You cannot use Kerosene in this heater.
- It’s virtually odourless when the correct fuel is used (check out our Tozane, linked above).
- Inverter Mini Max – Silver in colour
- State-of-the-art digital liquid fuel heater
- Virtually 100% efficient
- Virtually odourless operation when powered by C1 premium paraffin
- Power: from 750W to 2400W
- Heating capacity: 90 cubic meters
- Up to 50 hours heating from a single 4L tank of fuel
- Consumption: min 0.08 litres per hour – max 0.24 litres per hour
- 24-hour programming (Can be programmed to switch on at any set time)
- Digital temperature control
- Very quiet when in operation
- Built-in whisper-quiet fan provides hot convection airflow throughout the room
- ECO button (switches the heater off when met with the desired room temperature, then starts back up when the temperature falls below the set figure)
- Multi-parameter safety sensor system with automatic shutdown
- Cool side walls (eliminates burn risk)
- Low fuel warning alarm on the display
- Motion sensor (If knocked/bumped into, the heater will cut out for safety)
- Child lock (heater functions become inoperable when pressed)
- Dimensions: 39cm high x 31cm width x 31cm deep
- Please note this heater requires a mains electricity connection for using the digital display only
- Nationwide delivery available on this product
Shipping & Delivery
We offer shipping to all of Ireland.
Why Ideal Storage?
We have a 5 star Google review rating and make sure we deliver top quality service to all of our customers.
Want to see more options like this? Then click here.
We have many other space heaters in different sizes and designs. We also have many other types of products for you to choose from including wheelie bin storage, bike storage and sheds also. Click here to see full range.